Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Kuba Kuba

On sunday afternoon melissa and frayser wanted to go to kuba kuba for lunch. i always love love loved that place and knew immediatly that i was going to eat a pesto jack sandwich. melissa and frayser's friends nate and matt joined us. when the waiter took our orders i kind of changed my mind because everyone else ordered california huevos rancheros. those sounded so good but i had my heart set on the sandwich. so then a second later the waiter returned to tell me that they were out of pesto, so i got to have what everyone else was having and not have any inner turmoil since my other option was no longer one.


i actually wasn't terribly into the huevos once i started in on them, i think it's because i live in texas now and eat a lot of tex-mex? i don't know. maybe i'm just a bitch. sue me!


i drank a fresh limeade which was delicious and also we shared a bowl of tostones. i also got to show off my portal that i was knitting while we waited for a table. ask me about it sometime!

1 comment:

shana said...

THE PORTAL! yay!