Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Homemade Corndogs with my corndawgs


i got to richmond, at about 3ish on saturday afternoon, after sitting in unneccessary traffic on 95. slaughterama was going on down at belle isle and melissa was already down there, so that was where i headed. i ran into my friend mike on the way and talked him into locking up his bike and riding with me in the car. so sue me!

anyway we got down there and it was dirty and overwhelming and i got to see some faces that i have not seen in a while. we had plans to make dinner over at katie's house and headed over to her place at about 8pm. we stopped to get some groceries and my piggy little face was munchee and i bought some pringles to hold me over. melissa and i shoved those cheesy pringles down in the back seat of kendall and tyler's car. i like those cheesy pringles.


so we got to katies and the little bitch had made her own corndog molds and melissa's request and made homemade corndogs for us.

katie is the hot mom of a bunny named junior. she lives with her bf, morgan. morgan is the father. so we all start chowing down on these corndogs and melissa and i had bought ingredients to make veggie tacos. then there was bratwurst and pork chops and i can't remember what else because i ended up getting an msg induced migraine that caused me to vom for a long time in the bathroom and then pass out in katie and morgan's bed. total bummer.

the light was killing my eyes and i was trying so hard to be a trooper, but then i realized that melissa was missing and i found her in the bed, waved my littlest white flag and plopped down next to her. i'm a lame-o too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

katie told me about her fat free corndog invention TWICE last week! i'm soooo jealous that i left a mere 24 hours too soon. so sue me!!!!